Your bite, your appearance, and your digestion can all be affected by just one missing tooth. Ignoring the gap that a missing tooth leaves can lead to other teeth shifting and cause dental and/or health problems.
Dental implants, also called teeth implants, continue to increase in popularity as a solution for missing teeth. If you lose a tooth or several teeth because of advanced periodontal disease, trauma or extraction, dental implants are worth considering.
Our patients select teeth implants because they are the best choice that dentistry offers to replace a natural tooth. Many believe the benefits of this permanent solution significantly outweigh the cost.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- the look, feel, and function of natural teeth
- the adjacent teeth are not affected
- the risk of bone deterioration is reduced since the titanium implants bond with the bone and effectively act like roots
- full confidence when eating or speaking, unlike with dentures due to slipping
- standard dental care is all that is required after you heal from the implantation procedure
- a permanent solution to missing teeth
While some patients opt for full dental implants, others choose partial dental implants to improve the fit of dentures. Having a few dental implants can really improve the experience of dentures. Your implants can last a very long time with regular brushing, flossing, and check-ups.
Don’t increase your dental challenges by delaying the replacement of missing teeth. In a consultation with one of our experienced dentists, we will take the time to understand all your needs and develop a dental plan that works for you and your budget. We can help you find a solution to replace your missing teeth and enjoy a attractive smile. Call us today to schedule a consultation.